TOP-RATEDKapok Sleep Pillows
Natural Cotton and Wool Mattress
CATEGORYOrganic Mattresses US Made
Organic Children Bedding
Organic Pillows 100% Certified
Fibers: Cotton Batting - Organic Buckwheat - Wool - Natural Latex
Natural & Organic Fabrics + Covers
Yoga, Massage, + Meditation Equipment
Natural Bedroom Furniture
Natural Occasional Furniture
Natural Dining Furniture
SALESee All Sale Items....
FREE SHIPPING in the continental US (Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska include an extra shipping fee) on all Cotton Mattresses!
We do ship all over the world, for added cost to ship, please send your address and list of products you want to purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! All prices are at the end of each product page.
The Eco-Chico: A Two Part Mattress System
The support of cotton and the luxury of latex
Part 1: Green Cotton Boulder Stow Mattress How it is made video!
- A 3” version of our Boulder Green Cotton Mattress.
- Made of 100% Green Cotton.
- It contains about 15% more cotton and twice as many tufts than our standard Green Cotton Mattress.
- This base is the firmest mattress style we make. The surface is flat, firm, and very supportive.
- The Boudler Cotton is hand made in the same style as the firm mattresses that have been made for centuries in India and Japan.
Part 2: Natural Latex Talalay LOTUS Topper
- Made with a 2" Latex core wrapped in wool and encased in a super soft organic cotton sateen casing.
- A responsive feel; relieves pressure points and contours to your body.
- A luxury Latex topper at an affordable price point.
- See this page for info on standard and custom sizes.
- We recommend this mattress system to be used with: platform beds or box-springs. Not recommended to be used with bi-fold or tri-fold frames.
- Flame retardant for base: Boric Powder.
- Flame retardant for top: Virgin Lambswool.
Because we know how hard it can be to shop for an organic or natural mattress online, we offer a way for you to try them first: SAMPLES available.
Organic & Natural Fibers: All our mattresses and bedding are made with the finest fibers on Earth. For details about our Organic Buckwheat Hulls, Organic Cotton, Green Cotton, Kapok, New Zealand Pure Wool, Latex and EverGreen Foam, please visit this LINK!
Recommended Product: Organic Mattress Pad
- 70% of our customers buy an Organic Mattress Pad when purchasing a new mattress. Why? Because an Organic Mattress Pad protects a mattress from moisture and stains, in addition to being washable, which helps in the fight against problematic bed-bugs. All of these benefits work together to increase the life of your natural mattress. It's like buying full-coverage insurance for your new mattress!
NOTE: Because White Lotus Home does not add perfumes, formaldehyde, or dyes to our natural fibers and materials, some of our items will retain their natural scent. Samples of all of our fibers are available for free by contacting our sales department by email, email@example.com or by calling 732-828-2111.