Natural Cotton and Wool Mattress
CATEGORYOrganic Mattresses US Made
Organic Children Bedding
Organic Pillows 100% Certified
Kapok, Cotton, Wool, Organic Cotton & Buckwheat & Latex
Natural & Organic Fabrics + Covers
Yoga, Massage, + Meditation Equipment
Natural Bedroom Furniture
Natural Occasional Furniture
Natural Dining Furniture
SALESee All Sale Items....
FREE SHIPPING for all orders going to the lower 48 states!
The DREAMTON with a 3 inch Natural Latex core wrapped with Pure Wool is one of our best selling natural mattresses. The reasons are organically simple...
Wool used at White Lotus Home, acts as a natural fire retardant, so
there is no need to add chemicals to pass fire test in the USA.
- The Wool we use at White Lotus Home, also acts as a natural dust mite repellant.
Wool is also considered a tempearture control fiber, which helps keep
our bodies cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Handmade in the USA by one person, just for you... These the main reasons, why!
Shipping to: Alaska, Hawaii and International is available by calling 732-828-2111, or after placing your order online, we will send you the best shipping quote possible.
- The mattress is comprised of:
- A 3" piece of natural Talalay Latex.
- A Cotton core made up of Green Cotton layers placed above and below the Talalay Latex.
- A Wrapping of about 1.5" New Zealand Virigin Lambswool around the Green Cotton and Latex core.
- The Cotton + Wool Latex Dreamton is a White Lotus original mattress.
- See this page for info on standard and custom sizes.
- The wool wrap acts as a:
- Natural Dust Mite repellant.
- Body temperature regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months.
- Softer than our Cotton and Wool Dreamton Mattress because of the latex. The Green Cotton and Latex provide a medium-firm core of support and the wool provides a soft contact point.
- The Latex increases the responsiveness of this mattress.
- We recommend this mattress to be used with: platform beds, box-springs, or on a bi-fold frame.
- How is Talalay Latex Made? A note from our supplier!
Flame retardant: Virgin Lambswool
We offered the option of a "FUTON" on all sizes, this is to be able to sell a good product for less cost. The difference is that a White Lotus FUTON, does not have handles and it is 5 inches thick, an inch thinner than our standard mattresses. All mattresses can be made up to 8 and 9 inches thick. Read more about this at: See this page.
Because we know how hard it can be to shop for an organic or natural mattress online, we offer a way for you to try them first: SAMPLES available.
Organic & Natural Fibers: All our mattresses and bedding are made with the finest fibers on Earth. For details about our Organic Buckwheat Hulls, Organic Cotton, Green Cotton, Kapok, New Zealand Pure Wool, Latex and EverGreen Foam, please visit this LINK!
NOTE: Because White Lotus Home does not add perfumes,
formaldehyde, or dyes to our natural fibers and materials, some of our
items will retain their natural scent. Samples of all of our fibers are
available for free by contacting our sales department by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 732-828-2111.