Natural Cotton and Wool Mattress
CATEGORYOrganic Mattresses US Made
Organic Children Bedding
Organic Pillows 100% Certified
Kapok, Cotton, Wool, Organic Cotton & Buckwheat & Latex
Natural & Organic Fabrics + Covers
Yoga, Massage, + Meditation Equipment
Natural Bedroom Furniture
Natural Occasional Furniture
Natural Dining Furniture
SALESee All Sale Items....
FREE SHIPPING in the continental US!
Shipping to: Alaska, Hawaii and International is available by calling 732-828-2111, or after placing your order online, we will send you the best shipping quote possible.
An organic cotton and latex core mattress offers a comfortable but supportive sleeping surface. Your body will not sink into this mattress. The natural latex in our mattresses, offers the same feel all around unlike spring mattresses, which do not feel the same all the time. The natural latex core is a good choice to have nature and nurture.
MORE About the Natural Latex used by White Lotus Home: Below is part of a letter from our supplier!
January 2, 2014
Latex International (LI) certifies the compound utilized to make its 100% Natural Talalay Latex Rubber Foam mattress cores, pillows and toppers includes natural latex rubber harvested from the “Hevea Brasiliensis” rubber tree. We do NOT use any man-made or synthetic latex in our 100% Natural Talalay Latex Rubber Foam formula.
The majority of 100% natural latex sleep products are produced via the Dunlop process, while our latex is produced via the Talalay process. LI’s proprietary compound mix required by the complex Talalay process includes raw materials such as natural rubber latex, natural fatty acid soaps, natural reinforcing agent, and curing agents which are needed for the foaming and vulcanization of latex foam.
100% Natural Talalay Latex Rubber Foam is certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, product Class II, to contain no harmful substances. The certificate number is 11-24246.
Dr. John Lean, Ph.D. Director, Research & Development
- The core of this Organic Cotton mattress is a 3" piece of natural Talalay Latex.
- See this page for info on standard and custom sizes.
- Less firm than the Organic Cotton Mattress.
- The Latex provides a responsive and supportive feel.
- We recommend these mattresses with: platform beds, box-springs, or on a bi-fold or tri-fold futon frame.
- Flame retardant: none.
- You will need to send us a Doctor's Prescription to get this mattress.
you purchase this mattress, you will need to fax, mail, or email a copy of
a prescription from your medical doctor before we can ship the mattress to
- The note must say something to the effect of: "My patient requires a chemical free mattress."
Recommended Product: Organic Mattress Pad
- 70% of our customers buy an Organic Mattress Pad when purchasing a new mattress. Why? Because an Organic Mattress Pad protects a mattress from moisture and stains, in addition to being washable, which helps in the fight against problematic bed-bugs. All of these benefits work together to increase the life of your natural mattress. It's like buying full-coverage insurance for your new mattress!
NOTE: Because White Lotus Home does not add perfumes, formaldehyde, or dyes to our natural fibers and materials, some of our items will retain their natural scent. Samples of all of our fibers are available for free by contacting our sales department by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 732-828-2111.