TOP-RATEDKapok Sleep Pillows
Natural Cotton and Wool Mattress
CATEGORYOrganic Mattresses US Made
Organic Children Bedding
Organic Pillows 100% Certified
Fibers: Cotton Batting - Organic Buckwheat - Wool - Natural Latex
Natural & Organic Fabrics + Covers
Yoga, Massage, + Meditation Equipment
Natural Bedroom Furniture
Natural Occasional Furniture
Natural Dining Furniture
SALESee All Sale Items....
FREE SHIPPING in the continental US!
Shipping to: Alaska, Hawaii and International is available by calling 732-828-2111, or after placing your order online, we will send you the best shipping quote possible.
- Made of 100% Organic Cotton and Virgin Lambswool
- It contains about 15% more cotton and twice as many tufts than our standard Organic Cotton + Wool Mattress
- The wool wrap acts as a:
- Natural Dust Mite repellant
- Body temperature regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months.
- This mattres is the second firmest mattress we make--only the all Organic Cotton Boulder Firm Mattress is firmer.
- The surface is flat, firm, and very supportive.
- The mattress is made by wrapping New Zealand Virigin Lambswool around an organic cotton layer core and is encased in an all cotton casing.
- The Virgin Lambwool wrap provides a slight layer of cushion around the outside of the mattress. The dense cotton core provides the very firm base.
- Our Boulder style mattresses are hand made in the same style as the firm mattresses that have been made for centuries in India and Japan.
- See this page for info on standard and custom sizes.
- We recommend this mattress to be used with: platform beds or box-springs. Not recommended to be used with bi-fold or tri-fold frames.
- Flame retardant: Virgin Lambwool.
Recommended Product: Organic Mattress Pad
- 70% of our customers buy an Organic Mattress Pad when purchasing a new mattress. Why? Because an Organic Mattress Pad protects a mattress from moisture and stains, in addition to being washable, which helps in the fight against problematic bed-bugs. All of these benefits work together to increase the life of your natural mattress. It's like buying full-coverage insurance for your new mattress!
We offered the option of a "FUTON" on all sizes, this is to be able to sell a good product for less cost. The difference is that a White Lotus FUTON, does not have handles and it is 5 inches thick, an inch thinner than our standard mattresses. All mattresses can be made up to 8 and 9 inches thick. Read more about this at: See this page.
Because we know how hard it can be to shop for an organic or natural mattress online, we offer a way for you to try them first: SAMPLES available.
Organic & Natural Fibers: All our mattresses and bedding are made with the finest fibers on Earth. For details about our Organic Buckwheat Hulls, Organic Cotton, Green Cotton, Kapok, New Zealand Pure Wool, Latex and EverGreen Foam, please visit this LINK!
NOTE: Because White Lotus Home does not add perfumes, formaldehyde, or dyes to our natural fibers and materials, some of our items will retain their natural scent. Samples of all of our fibers are available for free by contacting our sales department by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 732-828-2111.