Natural Cotton and Wool Mattress
CATEGORYOrganic Mattresses US Made
Organic Children Bedding
Organic Pillows 100% Certified
Kapok, Cotton, Wool, Organic Cotton & Buckwheat & Latex
Natural & Organic Fabrics + Covers
Yoga, Massage, + Meditation Equipment
Natural Bedroom Furniture
Natural Occasional Furniture
Natural Dining Furniture
SALESee All Sale Items....
FREE SHIPPING in the continental US!
Shipping to: Alaska, Hawaii and International is available by calling 732-828-2111, or after placing your order online, we will send you the best shipping quote possible.
The DREAMTON is our best selling mattress in the last 4 years! Why? Here are 3 simple reasons, the wool acts as a natural fire retardant, a natural dust mite repellant and keeps your body cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Handmade in the USA by one person, just for you... That is why :)
- The mattress is comprised of:
- A 3" piece of natural Talalay Latex.
- An Organic Cotton core made up of Organic Cotton layers placed above and below the Talalay Latex.
- A wrapping of about 1.5" New Zealand Virigin Lambswool around the Organic Cotton and Latex core.
- The Organic Cotton + Wool Latex Dreamton is a White Lotus original mattress.
- The Organic Cotton is grown, processed, and harvested organically--a process that is certified by the USTA.
- See this page for info on standard and custom sizes.
- The wool wrap acts as a:
- Natural Dust Mite repellant.
- Body temperature regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months.
- Softer than our Organic Cotton and Wool Dreamton Mattress because of the Latex. The Organic Cotton and Latex provide a medium-firm core of support and the wool provides a soft contact point.
- The Latex increases the responsiveness of this mattress.
- We recommend this mattress to be used with: platform beds, box-springs, or on a bi-fold frame.
Flame retardant: Virgin Lambswool
Recommended Product: Organic Mattress Pad
- 70% of our customers buy an Organic Mattress Pad when purchasing a new mattress. Why? Because an Organic Mattress Pad protects a mattress from moisture and stains, in addition to being washable, which helps in the fight against problematic bed-bugs. All of these benefits work together to increase the life of your natural mattress. It's like buying full-coverage insurance for your new mattress!
We offered the option of a "FUTON" on all sizes, this is to be able to sell a good product for less cost. The difference is that a White Lotus FUTON, does not have handles and it is 5 inches thick, an inch thinner than our standard mattresses. All mattresses can be made up to 8 and 9 inches thick. Read more about this at: See this page.
Because we know how hard it can be to shop for an organic or natural mattress online, we offer a way for you to try them first: SAMPLES available.
NOTE: Because White Lotus Home does not add perfumes, formaldehyde, or dyes to our natural fibers and materials, some of our items will retain their natural scent. Samples of all of our fibers are available for free by contacting our sales department by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 732-828-2111.