TOP-RATEDKapok Sleep Pillows
Natural Cotton and Wool Mattress
CATEGORYOrganic Mattresses US Made
Organic Children Bedding
Organic Pillows 100% Certified
Fibers: Cotton Batting - Organic Buckwheat - Wool - Natural Latex
Natural & Organic Fabrics + Covers
Yoga, Massage, + Meditation Equipment
Natural Bedroom Furniture
Natural Occasional Furniture
Natural Dining Furniture
SALESee All Sale Items....
FREE SHIPPING on all Organic and Natural Mattresses in the continental US!
Shipping to: Alaska, Hawaii and International is available by calling, or after placing your organic bedding order online. We will simply get back to you with the best quote.
The DREAMTON is our best selling mattress in the last 4 years! Why? Here are 3 simple reasons, the wool acts as a natural fire retardant, a natural dust mite repellant and keeps your body cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Handmade in the USA by one person, just for you... That is why :)
- This mattress is made by wrapping about 1.5" of New Zealand Virigin Lambswool around a 4.5" organic cotton layer core and is encased in an all cotton casing. If you prefer Organic wool please let us know and we can arrange that for a 10% fee.
- The Cotton + Wool Dreamton is a White Lotus original mattress. It sells more than any other mattress we make. It offers a chemical free fire retardant option that allows you to sleep naturally and safer.
- The Organic Cotton is grown, processed, and harvested in the USA organically--a process that is certified by the USDA.
- The wool wrap acts as a:
- Natural Dust Mite repellant
- Body temperature regulator: the wool wicks away moisture during hot months and keeps your body warm during cold months
- Natural Fire Retardand.
- See this page for info on standard and custom sizes.
- We recommend this mattress to be used with: platform beds, box-springs, or on a bi-fold or tri-fold frame.
- The organic cotton provides a semi-firm mattress, for a softer feel, please add one of our great natural or organic toppers.
Flame retardant: Virgin Lambswool
Recommended Product: Organic Mattress Pad
- 70% of our customers buy an Organic Mattress Pad when purchasing a new mattress. Why? Because an Organic Mattress Pad protects a mattress from moisture and stains, in addition to being washable, which helps in the fight against problematic bed-bugs. All of these benefits work together to increase the life of your natural mattress. It's like buying full-coverage insurance for your new mattress!
We offered the option of a "FUTON" on all sizes, this is to be able to sell a good product for less cost. The difference is that a White Lotus FUTON, does not have handles and it is 5 inches thick, an inch thinner than our standard mattresses. All mattresses can be made up to 8 and 9 inches thick. Read more about this at: See this page.
Because we know how hard it can be to shop for an organic or natural mattress online, we offer a way for you to try them first: SAMPLES available.
Organic & Natural Fibers: All our mattresses and bedding are made with the finest fibers on Earth. For details about our Organic Buckwheat Hulls, Organic Cotton, Green Cotton, Kapok, New Zealand Pure Wool, Latex and EverGreen Foam, please visit this LINK!
NOTE: Because White Lotus Home does not add perfumes, formaldehyde, or dyes to our natural fibers and materials, some of our items will retain their natural scent. Samples of all of our fibers are available for free by contacting our sales department by email, email@example.com or by calling 732-828-2111.