Natural Cotton and Wool Mattress
CATEGORYOrganic Mattresses US Made
Organic Children Bedding
Organic Pillows 100% Certified
Kapok, Cotton, Wool, Organic Cotton & Buckwheat & Latex
Natural & Organic Fabrics + Covers
Yoga, Massage, + Meditation Equipment
SALESee All Sale Items....
Sleep GREEN and dream in Colors!
- Sleep fire-safe and toxin-free. A typical mattress is loaded with chemical flame-retardants that are reaching high levels in the environment and people’s bodies, and thought to cause problems with brain development and reproduction. Opt for naturally fire-resistant wool or get a doctor’s prescription for an untreated cotton mattress.
- Organic cotton and wool keep pesticides out of your bed. Cotton crops account for as much as 25% of the world’s insecticide use, and 7 of the top 15 pesticides used on cotton are classified as possible or probable human carcinogens.
- Mattresses made of wool and latex are naturally resistant to dust mites—great news for those with allergies.
- Natural beds often last longer than standard mattresses, so you’ll have many years of sweet dreams!
Neither of us can afford an organic mattress at the moment, but maybe we will get Cricket an organic cotton doggie bed as a consolation prize.
- White Lotus Futons – All-cotton futon pads from a family-run company that is powered by 100% wind energy ($200 - $280).